call for papers
The 15th edition of the Regional Innovation Policies Conferences will be hosted by Aalborg University on the 25th and 26th of March 2021 in Aalborg, Denmark.*
The conference will focus on regions in transformation – as well as transformations in regional innovation policy and new developments in methods for defining and analysing regions. We welcome abstract submissions within the following thematic tracks (track decriptions):
- Regional transformation and relatedness
- The geography of eco-innovation and of sustainability transitions
- Place-sensitive innovation and development
- The role of universities in regional innovation
- Regional Innovation Systems
- Measuring the local - techniques for identifying geographical scale and scope
- Policy and governance innovation
- Mission oriented policies
Contact and abstract submission: Reginnpol2020@aau.dk
Submission deadline: 30 Novemeber 2020.
Abstracts should be 750-1200 words. Please remember to indicate track when submitting.
* The conference was originally planned for October 2020, but is postponed toMarch 2021 due to the COVID-19 outbreak. There will still be a RegionalInnovation Policies Conference 2021 in the fall of 2021.